SAVE THE DATE!
JUNE 19-21, 2020
THE RICHMOND AREA DAYLILY SOCIETY
INVITES YOU TO: ‘DAYLILIES UNDER THE BIG TOP’
AHS REGION 3’s SUMMER MEETING
Program Chair: Paulette Miller
Contact: Paulette Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org – 804-520-0807
Registrar: Jerry Bange: email@example.com - 410-798-9207
Host Garden: John and Mary Ferrell, Mechanicsville, VA.
• Where? – Historic Richmond, VA, an hour from Colonial Williamsburg.
• Be wowed by beautiful plantings of daylilies and other perennials.
• Visit the tour gardens at your own pace in any order you wish.
• See new introductions at Small World Gardens.
• View Lee Payne’s collection of vintage and new daylilies.
• Sign up for Exhibition and Garden Judges’ Clinics.
• Enjoy the boutique and win unique raffle items.
• Make new friends at the Happy Hour.
• Bring a plant for the “bring one/take one” daylily exchange.
• Check out Bob Solberg’s Hosta booth.
• Enjoy a catered buffet dinner and desserts under the Big Top.
• Come hear Jamie Gossard speak about his hybridizing program.
• Bid on your favorite daylilies at the auction.
• Visit Open Gardens: Woodhenge, Small World, Rutledge, and Jerrell.
REGISTRATION AND HOTEL
The registration fee is $75 ($40 for youth).
PLEASE MAIL THIS FORM (link)
The Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport hotel is 15 minutes from the Ferrell Garden where you will pick up you packet. The daily rate is $109 plus tax. Be sure to mention Registration Code DA1482 when making your reservation. The deadline to book a room at the reduced rate is 6/8/2020.